As you might have guessed by this point, I love using my crock-pot. This recipe does require a little more prep than some of the others, but it is definetly worth it! I put it together on my lunch break (Noon) and it was finished by the time I got home at 6pm!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground Italian sausage
- 2 cups of motzerlla
- 2 cups of Parmesan
- 1 container of ricotta cheese
- 1 44oz jar of favorite pasta sauce
- Herbs; basil, oregano and garlic
- Package of uncooked lasagna noodles
- First we are going to brown the ground beef and ground Italian sausage. Drain grease and put meats into bigger container.
- Add all of your pasta sauce to meat mixture. Also add any herbs or spices you would want into this mixture as well!
- After that is complete, set to the side and mix ricotta cheese, Parmesan and mozzarella.
- Once both, your meat and cheese mixture, are complete you are ready to start layering your lasagna. First Meat.
- Then Noodles broken to fit.
- then cheese on top of the noodles.
- Continue till you have evenly distributed all of the ingredients. I got 3 hearty layers.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Enjoy 🙂