These little bites are AMAZING! I had a couple friends over for dinner and afterwards I made these for a dessert and they couldn’t get enough of them! I served them with a little scoop of Home-Made vanilla ice cream and within minutes they were gone! It’s going to be a super simple recipe. Literally just a few steps and 10mins in the oven, and they will be complete!
This recipe makes 8 apple pie bites.
- 1 Golden Delicious apple – cut into 8 pieces
- 1 tube of Pillsbury crescent rolls – I found an awesome “honey butter” flavored one and it gave it a really rich flavor.
- 8 spoon fulls of brown sugar
- 8 half-spoon fulls of cinnamon
- 2 tbsp of melted butter
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt butter into bowl and begin cutting apple into 8ths. Once it is cut, put apples into melted butter and let soak.
- While the apples are soaking, open your tube of pastry and begin laying them out onto a tray with greased tin foil. Add one spoon full of brown sugar to each future roll.
- Spread out evenly over the whole pastry and then also add the half spoon full of cinnamon. Place apple on the fat side of the pastry.
- Once all have been rolled fat side to little side, put in to pre-heated oven for 10-12mins.