Oh yeah, it’s as good as it sounds! I couldn’t wait to make this for my friends this week! It went over amazingly! This is definitely another recipe I will have to add to my weekly register!
- Box of Angel Hair Pasta – whatever pasta you prefer – portion to your family
- Bag of deveined, detailed, and peeled shrimp
- Minced garlic
- Pinch of Chili Powder
- Salt and Pepper
- Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha – optional, I like a little kick
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees.
- Start boiling a pot of water for your pasta. Once pasta is complete, drain and set to the side.
- Lay shrimp on a sheet of lightly Olive Oiled Aluminum Foil on a cookie sheet.
- Begin to season the shrimp
- Cook for about 6-8 minutes.
- While the shrimp are cooking begin work on the sauce. Combine all ingredients into a bowl and mix.
- Once the sauce is mixed and shrimp is finished as well. Put the shrimp into the sauce and mix till all shrimp are coated.
- Plate the pasta and then pour shrimp and sauce on top!