I am so sorry that I haven’t been able to post these past couple days! When it comes to feeding my boyfriend, Max loves anything with a kick of hot flavor. So here is a fantastic twist on a traditional favorite. I served it with mash potatoes and green beans.
- 2lbs of ground beef
- 1/4 of large onion
- 1 cup of bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tbs of brown sugar
- 1/3 cup of ketchup
- 1/3 cup of chopped hot jalapenos
- A couple dashs of your favorite hot sauce
- 1 packet of McCormick meatloaf seasonings
- Jalapeno Ketchup – I found a limited edition at Walmart, if you can’t find, regular ketchup.
- Pre-Heat oven to 350.
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl.
- Mix together until everything is evenly separated and mixed properly.
- Line a loaf pan with tin foil and lightly grease with cooking spray. (I do this to save a bit of time on clean-up and it’s easier to take out the loaf towards the end.)
- Put the meat mixture into the pan.
- Put into the oven for about an hour. Once the hour is over, cut into the middle to check if cooked all the way through, if not add an extra 10-15 mins.
- After it is complete, Top with your Jalapeno Ketchup