I just want to start out and say THANK YOU to all of my new followers this week! I can’t wait to share some quick and easy recipes with everyone and I hope you enjoy them!!!!
This recipe is going to take a little labor because I am using a Rotisserie chicken. My boyfriend, Max, loves rotisserie chickens and preferred me to use one over shredded chicken breast. If you wanted to skip the plucking of a chicken, regular shredded chicken breast is a suitable substitute!
- Rotisserie Chicken – shredded pan cooked/baked chicken breast will also suffice.
- 2 cups of favorite cheese – We used pepper-jack to give it even more kick
- Half an onion chopped
- 1 cup of favorite hot sauce – I used Texas Pete Buffalo wing sauce
- Flatbread – I found some great flat bread at a local bakery.
- Ranch or blue cheese for topping!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Chop onion into fine sized pieces.
- Place flat breads onto a cookie sheet.
- Begin to pluck rotisserie chicken and separate bones, skin and chicken.
- Once everything has been separated take the bowl full of chicken and add 1 cup of hot sauce and chopped onions.
- Once everything is evenly coated, begin to spread chicken evenly onto the flat bread.
- Add your cheese to the top!
- Put into the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Once they are complete, Top with a drizzle of ranch, get a little extra side of the hot sauce, and get ready to eat!