I can not believe the out pour of love I have been receiving this week! I also revamped my home page a little bit now that spring is in the air. Gave it a little bit of a customization and hid my little Samson the pea and Mona the romaine around to see if you can find them!
Yesterday at lunch I went home on my lunch break and put together this wonderful masterpiece. I have always loved the mixture of sweet and savory tastes. This is a great dish to compliment that palate!
- 3 whole chicken breasts – Serving Max and I, so just us what your family would usually consume.
- Whole can of crushed/chunked pineapple – this is giving us the sweetness, this is optional
- Half chopped onion – Little onion powder if you don’t prefer onions
- 1 chopped clove of garlic – or a tsp of minced garlic
- 1 cup of Teriyaki sauce – might need a little more if you have more chicken breasts
- Couple dashes of Soy sauce
- 2 spoonfuls of brown sugar
- Lightly spray walls and bottom of crock pot with cooking spray to avoid excessive sticking.
- Begin chopping onion and garlic.
- Wash and clean chicken and lay at the bottom of the crock pot.
- Add the onions and garlic on top of chicken.
- Drain most of the juice out of the pineapple can and add pineapples on top of the chicken.
- Add the 1 cup of teriyaki and few dashes of soy sauce.
- Add in the brown sugar and Mix together until chicken is evenly coated with teriyaki sauce.
- Put on low for 6 hours.
- Shred chicken and ENJOY!!