So I was just nominated for the Liebster Award! Being very new to blogging I wasn’t quite sure what this was. After doing a bit of research, this is an award given from one blogger to another to show support and spread the word on new and upcoming blogs. I am very honored to receive this recognition! Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
I just want to thank Ashley from My Crazy Ash Life for the nomination. To know that my peers are enjoying everything that I am putting out is an amazing feeling! Starting this blog only a couple months ago and already having 150+ followers is a huge accomplishment for me. It really gives me the drive to keep posting and to continue to come up with new and fun ideas for everyone!
The rules of the Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post.
- Nominate 10 new bloggers.
- Answer the 10 questions the person who nominated you asked you.
- Create 10 new questions to ask the bloggers you nominate.
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated by leaving them a comment on their blog.
- Lynne’s Recipe Trails
- Suburban Homestead Nerd
- 15 Minute Toddler Meals
- Home, Hugs and Huskies
- The Metal Pan
- Humor Columnist Blog
- Picky Gourmet Blog
- JENUINE MOTHERHOOD
- What is your main goal you have for your blog? My main goal for my blog is to just have fun. I just want to share recipes with people, but in a fun way. I know I love seeing someone who have passion with what they do; When they try and go above and beyond. That is what I strive to do.
- Do you have any special talents? I’m not sure if it’s a special talent but I do know who to work photoshop and make gifs out of images from scratch. It might not be special to some people but I really do enjoy doing it. I love coming up with logos and designing things! If anyone needs help, I’m more than happy too!
- What is your current job and do you see yourself still in that same job in 5 years? I do Product Photography/Marketing for a website company. I sure hope I have the Job in 5 years, If i didn’t that means my parents fired me! HAHAHA
- What is your favorite genre of music? Favorite music has to be Classic Rock. Queen is #1 all time favorite band ever.
- Do you have a favorite quote? If so, what is it?
“Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise” -Victor Hugo
No matter how hard things get, life will move on. The next day will always come and it reminds me to always carry on.
- Are you married and have kids? Not married but in a happy relationship! No Children unless you count our 3 puppies and 3 kitties 😛
- Why did you start blogging? My mom gave me the idea. She really thought I needed a hobby for myself and I was trying to eat better and not spend as much money. Thought I might as well document it and see if I could help other!
- Mascara or lipstick? Can I say both? 😛
- Where is your dream travel location? You know, I’m not much of a beach girl, but I think I’d love to go to Bora Bora. The pictures from there are so beautiful!
- What do you like to blog about the most? FOOD FOOD FOOD! 🙂
Alright for my Nominees, answer these 10 questions!
- How did you pick your blog’s name?
- Describe yourself in three words.
- What is your guiltiest pleasure?
- What single quality do you most appreciate in people?
- What’s your favorite post that you’ve written? (Link, please!)
- Where do you get your inspiration to write?
- What is your all time favorite type of cake?
- Would you still blog if you knew nobody was going to read it?
- What’s your favourite (non-blog) website?
- If any Hollywood star, dead or alive, could play you in a movie of your life, who would it be?
Please tag me in your post after you finish so I can see everyone’s answers! Thanks again to everyone who follows me and I can’t wait to continue to bring you great recipes!