Everybody check out the new background on the Home page! It has been revamped for the month of April!
Just want to throw a little shout out to my mother. Thanks to her I will forever have farm fresh eggs to make all my recipes! Thanks Mom!
- 2 cups of dry jasmine rice – cooked
- 3 large eggs
- Small can of peas
- Handful of baby carrots finely cut
- Half onion chopped
- 4 tbsp of soy sauce – or to taste
- 2 tbs of olive oil
- Begin cooking rice.
- Once cooked according to package, set aside.
- Chop all vegetables.
- Combine all vegetables into Wok (or large pan like I will use) and add the little bit of olive oil.
- Saute together till color begins to change and move to one side of the pan.
- On empty side of the pan, put the egg and scramble. Try not to mix vegetables and egg till the egg is completely cooked.
- Combine them together.
- Then add the rice and the soy sauce. Mix together until all rice is evenly coated.
- Ready to serve!