Now this is going to be SUPER easy. Also be warned, these are also going to be SUPER hot! They came out super moist and flavorful! You could also easily turn this into a BBQ chicken recipe by just changing out the sauces! It could even be a Garlic Parm chicken Drumsticks. The sky’s the limit! Let me know if you change up the recipe to your own special sauce!
Great for any get together! Pop in the crock pot a couple hours before the guests are supposed to arrive and then broil just as they arrive. Ready to serve!
- Chicken Drumsticks – We used a whole package since Max was going to eat the leftovers for lunch the next day!
- 1 1/2 cups of your favorite hot sauce
- 1 packet of buffalo chicken seasoning – This is optional, we used it to kick the spicy up a notch! If you use this too, add 1/2 cup of water.
If you want to thicken up the hot sauce to pour over the wings after cooking, you are going to need a bit of flour!
- Spray the crock pot with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add the chicken drumsticks to the crock pot. (Now mine were still partially frozen, so it is okay to do that)
- Coat in your favorite hot sauce!
- If you are wanting to have the extra kick, then add the buffalo chicken sauce packet as well, along with the water!
- Cook on high for 4 hours!
- Once they are looking amazingly delicious, take out and put onto a cookie sheet covered with tin foil.
- Broil the Drumsticks for about 10-15mins. (It depends on your oven, ours always takes a little longer than normal. Just keep on eye on them and once they are a golden brown, take them out!)
- While they are broiling we took some of the sauce and dripping out the of the bottom of the crock pot and made a thicker sauce to have with the wings.
- We simply mixed in a bit of flour 1 tbsp at a time.
- Once they are finished broiling, Let cool for a few mins and eat 🙂