Whoop Whoop! I can thank Vicky V from VSomethingSpeaks for nominating me for the Creative Blogger Award! Vicky V has been to amazing places all around the world (SOOOOO JEALOUS) and has great recipes for some yummy little cupcakes 🙂
This is another award that if you are nominated you are awarded!
Here are my nominations for the Creative Blogger Award:
- Lynne from Lynn’s Recipe Trails – She is always coming up with some great recipes; She makes me jealous 😛
- Ashley from My Crazy Ash Life – She’s always posting great beauty and make-up stuff!
- Brandy from Somewhat Handy Brandy – She is always doing some cute little DIY projects and also some sweet treats!
- Kristy from Palatable Adventures – I loved her recipe for super simple large pretzel sticks covered in white chocolate with any sprinkles! So versatile and can be used for any holiday!
5 facts about me:
- Originally born in Montana
- Has lived in California
- Has snuggled with a Coatimundi!
- Loves cows with a passion (such cute little faces 🙂 )
- And loves coming up with little graphic design characters!
The rules of the Creative Blogger Award seem to vary.
This is the way I’ve interpreted them:
Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
Share 5 facts about yourself.
Nominate at least 5 bloggers and let them know they have been nominated.
Keep the rules as you see them in your post.