Who doesn’t love this carnival classic?! Before making these I had never had one! Max and our friend Kevin were begging me to make them. I was skeptical at first. Oreos are great on there own, how could they get any better? They can! And I demand that you try this and see for yourself!
- 1 cup of box pancake mix – or homemade, whichever you prefer. If it is a little runny, add more mix until it is a thicker consistency.
- Favorite flavor of oreos!
- 4 cups of oil for frying
- Presto Fry Daddy or a Pan with oil heated to 350 degrees
- Optional – Cover in powdered sugar
- Mix together pancake mix into a batter.
- Coat oreo in pancake mix.
- Take tongs and put the oreo into the fryer.
- Let one side fry until you see edges become golden brown.
- Flip over.
- Continue to let cook until other side if golden brown.
- Once finished take the Oreo out and set on paper towel or coffee filter to catch extra oil.
- Let cool and serve warm with a shot of milk and Home Made Ice Cream!