Thank you so much Amber from What Makes Me Amber for the nomination! It was so nice hearing from you and hearing that you have been through a lot of the similar things as I have. It really sucks but it great at the same time because we are able to grow from everything! Everyone should definitely check out what she is doing! She has a little bit of everything! Her healthy recipes and wellness tips are great, but she also does have a couple cheat recipes (like some yummy like some yummy brownies 🙂 )
- Thank & link the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions asked by them.
- Nominate 11 bloggers.
- Give your nominees 11 new questions to answer.
Her questions to me!
1.) When you aren’t blogging, you are…
Usually working 😛 but when I’m at home, I’m relaxing! Watching TV and maybe playing some games here and there
2.) Where do you find inspiration for your blog posts?
Usually it’s stuff that I’m craving.
3.) If you were to move far away from where you currently live, what are some things you’d miss?
Probably being close to a big city, but be far enough away to where it doesn’t seem so close.
4.) Do you have any plans for the summer?
Probably going to be filled with renovations for the new house!
5.) When you were a kid, what did you aspire to be?
6.) What is your drink of choice when you’re at a restaurant?
Diet Coke ; Or Dr.Pepper
7.) Do you speak any other languages?
Not fluently, but I do know a little French
8.) What is your favorite cuisine to cook and/or eat?
I love Hibachi! So Japanese
9.) Are you a reader? If so, what is your favorite book?
I used to read a bit, not so much anymore 😛 But I loved Harry Potter like a nerd
10.) What is something fun that you’ve done recently?
Going to Max’s soccer games are always fun and eventful 😛
11.) What do you do/where do you go to relax?
Being at home is the most relaxing place for me
- What is your “reach for the stars” goal as a blogger?
- What makes you smile?
- Describe something you have done recently to save money?
- What is your favorite home cooked meal?
- Do you have pets? And if so, what kind and why do you love them so much?
- Do you prefer to eat meat or vegetables?
- Where is your hometown?
- What would you ask Santa for (purely and selfishly!) yourself?
- What does your blog mean to you?
- Who is your favorite TV character?
- What superpower would you like to have?
Thank you so much guys!