So this is going to be a pretty quick and simple recipe made on the fly. This isn’t anything fancy! Just some home made meatballs with tomato sauce 😛 These can be used to spaghetti and meatballs, meatball subs, whatever your heart desires 🙂
- 2 lbs of ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups of bread crumbs (the ones that are pre-seasoned are the best!)
- 1/4 of onion; finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic minced; or finely chopped
- Assortment of Italian Seasonings
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 regular jar of favorite pasta sauce!
- Chop up the onion and garlic into fine pieces
- Begin adding the breadcrumbs, egg, onion, garlic, Italian seasonings, salt, pepper and ground beef.
- Mix together. I just used my hand 😛
- Start taking pieces of the meat mixture and form them into balls. I did mine in varying shapes since I was going to use some for spaghetti and some for meatball subs.
- Spray the bottom of your crock pot with non-stick spray. Add a little sauce in first and then place the meat balls on top. Continue that pattern till all meatballs are in and covered. Sauce, meatballs, sauce, meatballs.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Serve hot and ENJOY!