Hey guys! So I made this Delicious recipe last night! Personally I’m not really into eating things off the bone, but I did shave some of this off and it was SO GOOD! This is going to be a pretty generic recipe. Straight, simple and to the point!
Read till the bottom for a chance at a Free HelloFresh Giveaway!
I had a little leftover on my seasoning mix. So adjust accordingly to the size of your ribs.
- St. Louis Ribs
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Ground Pepper
- 1/4 cup Salt
- Spoonful Garlic Powder
- Spoonful Minced Onion
- Spoonful Chili Powder
- Spoonful Paprika
- 1/4 cup Grilling Seasoing
- Favorite BBQ Sauce
- Preheat Oven to 250 degrees.
- Combine all the seasoning ingredients together to make your dry rub.
- Place large piece of tin foil on a large cooking sheet and place the ribs meat side down.
- Take your dry rub and coat the entire rack of ribs. Front and back
- After the ribs are completely coated. Make sure you bring the ribs back to the meat-side down position.
- Wrap the foil around the ribs to get a nice seal, and then place them in the preheated oven for 2 hours.
- After the 2 hours are up, take the ribs out and let them sit in the foil for about 20 mins.
- Once they have sat, open them up and take a look 😛
- Now you are going to want to drain all the juices and fat and change the tin foil. Once on the new tin foil, place meat-side up.
- Change the temperature of the oven to 350 degrees. Now begin to add your BBQ sauce!
- Place in the oven for 10 mins and then add BBQ sauce again. I repeated this step 3 times. Totaling an extra 30-40 extra mins in the oven. This can vary.
- Once you have completed the pattern, they are ready to eat!!
Remember to sign up for the Free HelloFresh Box Giveaway! COMPLETELY FREE! Make sure you read the rules and terms to the contest. Contest ends 9:00PM 12th September 2016 PST. Only available in the US.