This recipe is so good. It is so fresh and delicious! Another great thing about this recipe is that you don’t really need exact measurements. I just kinda made it how I wanted.
- Chopped fresh Green Beans
- Chopped Cucumber
- Orzo Pasta
- Minced Garlic
- Dollop of Sour Cream
- Salt and Pepper
- Bring pot of salted water to a boil.
- In a medium sized pan, saute green beans and garlic in olive oil.
- Once the pot of water is boiling, add orzo pasta.
- Drain Pasta and rinse with warm water to avoid them from sticking together.
- Combine all ingredients together.