One of my favorite quick recipes!
This recipe is so good. It is so fresh and delicious! Another great thing about this recipe is that you don’t really need exact measurements. I just kinda made it how I wanted.
- Chopped fresh Green Beans
- Chopped Cucumber
- Orzo Pasta
- Minced Garlic
- Dollop of Sour Cream
- Salt and Pepper
- Bring pot of salted water to a boil.
- In a medium sized pan, saute green beans and garlic in olive oil.
- Once the pot of water is boiling, add orzo pasta.
- Drain Pasta and rinse with warm water to avoid them from sticking together.
- Combine all ingredients together.